Kaite 2S 10.3 A5 Writing Slate with GRID Layout
- This product is equipped with a new dedicated pen that pursues fine writing
- Features: Zero consumables so you can use it over and over again. Adopts newly developed high contrast sheets. Kaite II S (Kite 2S) magnetic memo pad that writes like paper
- [Standards] B5 plain [External dimensions] H 10.2 x W 7.2 x D 0.1 inches (257 x 183 x 3 mm); Set contents: Main unit, new dedicated pen fine tip (with pen cap), Dedicated eraser (1 each)
- Writing surface: Magnetic sheet (squared); Pen type: New dedicated pen with cap (line width: approx. 0.02 inches (0.5 mm))
- Product Weight: B5 – 6.3 oz (180 g) (including pen and eraser); Material: ABS, PET
The latest generation 2S 10.3 inch screen with a grid layout, which is ideal for drafting or solving math equations. There are many professional tasks that you can do with a grid layout, that is built right into the e-paper display. The A5 sized screen and the background isn’t grey, its pure white and the text is a very dark black. There is a ton of contrast between the foreground and background, that is not found on any competing brands. The text you draw, ranges from 100 to 300 PPI. You can draw freely, there is no erasing residue, and you can use it repeatedly without running out of ink or ghosting of any kind.
The screen is using new microcapsule technology that is called ‘clean paper technology.’ The screen is full of microcapsules that are filled with iron partials. When you draw on the screen with the pen, the black partials are raised to the surface. The nib of the pen is made of a magnet, this is how they are able to have such a vibrant and responsive drawing experience.