Wacom Cintiq 16 Drawing Tablet
Wacom Cintiq 16 Drawing Tablet
- acom Cintiq 16 is a more affordable pen Display for students, hobbyists and young creative professionals who want to work directly on screen but do not need the premium features of the Cintiq Pro
- Cintiq’s 15.6” 1920×1080 HD display provides you with clarity to see every detail of your work. The scratch-resistant Anti- Glare surface prevents distracting reflections as you create
- See your creations in vibrant color on the cintiq’s HD display (16.7 million colors Bit, 72% NTSC). work as long as you’d like with the battery free pen that charges off the screen while you create
- Connect to your computer with the convenient 3-in-1 (HDMI) connection cable and get into the perfect position with foldable legs that let you adjust how you want to work
Wacom Cintiq creative pen display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator
When you’re ready to step up to creating directly on screen, Wacom Cintiq is your go-to product for a quality digital drawing experience
Whether you’re still creating on paper or using a pen tablet, Wacom Cintiq’s seamless interaction between pen and display will feel natural and take your skills to the next level. With vibrant color and HD clarity, together with the Pro Pen 2, Wacom Cintiq 16 offers a natural drawing experience for students & hobbyists who want to transition to creating directly on screen. Connect to your computer with the convenient 3-in-1 (HDMI) connection cable and work in any creative software including:
- Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Corel suite (Painter, Draw, Paintshop Pro)
- Autodesk Sketchbook, Paint Tool SAI, ArtRage, Krita, Artweaver, Rebelle, Clip Studio Paint and more!
Quality and Performance
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately.
EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology allows Wacom Pro Pen 2 to draw the power it needs from your Wacom Cintiq – so it doesn’t need a battery.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life digitally. The balance of weight, rubber grip and position of the two side buttons combine to make it sit comfortably in your hand. Plus, those buttons are programmable, giving you immediate control and making your favorite software’s shortcuts easy to access.
A display that’s built for creativity
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s 15.6” slimline display work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive. An anti-glare film prevents distracting reflections as you work. Combine it with Pro Pen 2 and drawing on Wacom Cintiq feels as familiar as drawing on paper. And with reduced parallax, your cursor appears exactly where you would expect. Built of durable, scratch resistant materials, Wacom Cintiq is a creative tool you can rely on for your first project and those to come.
The Wacom Cintiq 16 features a 1920 x 1080 full HD display with vibrant color (16.7 million colors and 72% NTSC/CIE 1931) so you can see every detail of your creations on screen.
It comes with foldable legs so you can quickly get into the perfect, stable working position while you develop your concepts. Go from almost flat to a 19° incline in seconds. An optional stand gives you even more flexibility and ergonomic positions.