KingJim Digital Memo Pomera Silver DM30
- External dimensions: W 6.1 x D 5.0 x H 1.3 inches (W 156 x D 126 x H 33 mm) *When folded
- External Dimensions: W 11.3 x D 5.2 inches (286 x 131 mm) *When in use
- Weight: Approx. 15.7 oz (450 g) (not including batteries)
- Power Supply: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (sold separately) or 2 x AA Eneloop (sold separately)
- Screen: 6.0-inch electronic paper
- Interface: USB 2.0 (microB type)
- Main unit memory: 8 GB (including system area) Maximum Characters per File: 50,000 Full Angle)
- PC Link Supported OS: WinOS7 and later, Mac OS X 10.10 and later
The King Jim E INK foldable typewriter is just what you need to stay productive. This typewriter is more affordable than the Freewrite and has better functionality, it is also affordable.
A gimmick that you want to touch and operating.
The Digital Memo Pomera is a new digital tool that is specialized in taking notes.
Features simple functions that are specialized for text input, and we have expanded the lineup from the release of the Pomera DM10 in 2008.
The DM30 model uses battery-powered batteries that are loved by users.
The keyboard has been redesigned from a traditional folding type to a full-size opening.
In addition, Pomera, the first electronic paper is equipped with a new Pomera.
Achieves a reliable key pitch.
17mm wide and 15.5mm tall with a roomy key pitch.
Despite its compact body, it has a keyboard like a laptop.
Comfortable to wear.
Butterfly folding keyboard with hidden key feet
When the keyboard is opened and closed, the key foot automatically rises and supports the keyboard itself as a leg, so the surface is fixed and the key input is stable.
Battery operated for a long time.
Pomera DM30 is a favorite of users.
2 AA batteries can run for approximately 20 hours.
If the battery runs out, it can be replaced immediately so you can rest assured that even in emergencies.
You can use it on the go without a power source, on the train, etc.
Use text files on your smartphone or computer
Text files created by "Pomera" can be transferred to your smartphone or computer in two ways:
Transfer directly via microUSB or SD card.
You can send text files directly from the unit to a computer using a microUSB or SD card.
You can convert the text files you created into a QR code and read them in the "Pomera" app to move text to your smartphone.
With the wireless LAN function SD card "Flash Air", you can read the stored text data directly from the dedicated app, and you can attach email or upload to the cloud.