Facebook Portal Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using messenger and Whatsapp, even if they don’t have portal
- Smart camera automatically pans and zoom to keep up with the action. Move and talk freely and always stay in frame
- The redesigned portal has a 10” HD touch-screen display in a sleek new frame
- See and do more with Alexa built-in. Control your smart home, check who’s at the front door, listen to your favorite music, watch the news and more, hands-free
- Bring your children’s favorite stories to life with story time’s music, animation and AR effects
- US Product may differ in packaging, software and language.
Smart Camera and Smart Sound.
Pans, zooms and widens automatically, so you’re always in frame. And Smart Sound enhances voices while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Story Time and AR effects.
Bring your children’s favorite stories to life with music, animation and AR effects. And bring even more fun to calls with AR masks and more.
Display photos from Facebook, Instagram and your phone’s camera roll. Get birthday reminders and see you when friends are available to connect.
Portal’s display automatically adapts to ambient lighting and colour, so your photos will look great in any light.
Private by design
Stay in Control
Portal was created with privacy, safety and security in mind. And it has clear and simple settings, so you stay in control.
Facebook doesn't listen to, view or keep the contents of your Portal video calls. Your Portal conversations stay between you and the people you're calling.
Voice Command History
Like other voice-enabled devices, Portal only sends voice commands to Facebook servers after you say, “Hey Portal.” You can delete your Portal's voice history in your Facebook Activity Log.
For added security, Smart Camera uses AI technology that runs locally on Portal, not on Facebook servers. Portal’s camera does not use facial recognition and does not identify who you are.